More PPC Leads At A Lower Cost For
Boutique Real Estate Agency Case Study
Decreasing Their Cost Per Lead By 45%
Our client offers boutique real estate services in a large, competitive market. The company had used other pay per click (PPC) vendors in the past but was unsatisfied with the cost-per-lead (CPL) that this previous vendor produced.
- Examine the account structure and campaign settings
- Optimize the keywords
- Optimize negative keyword to ensure ads do not produce erroneous clicks
- Updated all ads to latest format
- Optimize the ad extensions
- Conduct competitor and keyword research
- Target specific neighborhoods and local city keywords in search phrases by geo-modifying and utilizing long-tail phrases
- Evaluate the client’s website to generate an optimal visit-to-lead conversion rate
Their Average Cost Per Conversion from November – February, 28th was $14.77
After Third Marble took over the campaign in March, their Average Cost Per Conversion was decreased to $11.64
In April, the Average Cost Per Conversion decreased to $9.29
In May after three months with Third Marble, we decreased the Cost Per Conversion to $8.17
Since taking over the client’s Google Ad campaigns in March 2018, we’ve decreased their CPL (cost-per-lead) by 45% while keeping their budget the same. Lowering our client’s cost-per-lead, keeping their budget the same, increasing traffic to their website, and increasing their business; is safe to say our boutique real estate client is pretty thrilled and still getting excellent results!
No Frills, Just Results.
Need Help Getting Found Online?
Call Us Today:
(Open Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 ET)
Or Schedule A Call Later:
(Schedule a Time For Us To Call You.)