We’re Hiring in Midlothian, VA – Marketing Jobs
We’re looking to hire 2 to 4 individuals in the next few months. All positions will be part-time (about 20 hours per week) with opportunities to increase as our company grows. Skills in AdWords or Search Engine Optimization are not required. We will provide the training. These are positions in our office in Midlothian, VA with some work-from-home hours each week. These positions would be ideal for a stay at home parent that’s looking to get back to work.
If interested, please email resume to [email protected] Thanks!
Google Ads Coordinator / Assistant
Position Status: Non-exempt
Beginning Salary: Contingent on employee experience and abilities
The Google Ads Coordinator / Assistant oversees all office-related activities ensuring optimum performance of Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) campaigns, including interaction between Sales and Account Management. The position demonstrates a helpful and accommodating attitude at all times, providing comprehensive support to the department as well as to Sales and Operations activities by ensuring all systems, processes and activities are carried out to create complete client satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities (in the order in which they will be trained and implemented):
- General knowledge of all of Third Marble Marketing’s services, products and operations in each division:
- Comprehensive knowledge of office administrative tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic financial processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service methods and best practices representing Third Marble Marketing’s high standards and expectations
Operations – Account Management Support
- Integrates and utilizes company’s software and/or Google Sheets to plan, schedule, and track campaign optimization activity while keeping accurate information on progress and analysis of improvements to the campaigns.
- Supports Operations through various activities pertaining to Google Ads (AdWords)
- Creates and manages changes to clients’ Google My Business pages
- Supports clients with review processes
- Supports Operations team by onboarding new clients in a timely manner
- Supports Account Management through client reporting
- Manages the office to maintain a smooth-running, efficient work environment providing complete support for all Third Marble Marketing activities and processes
- Organizes and maintains files
- Performs other job duties as assigned and required
Leadership – Developing Self and Others:
- Participates in Third Marble Marketing meetings, prepared in advance and demonstrated by having action items and any pertinent reports completed on time
- Encourages and empowers team to set and reach higher goals in execution of tasks and in gaining industry-related knowledge
- Models development by continuously learning and applying new information with regards to product information and pertinent computer programs that would benefit Third Marble Marketing operations
Desired Characteristics (traits and behavior needed to perform job tasks with excellence and reflecting the values of your company):
- Communication skills: ask clarifying questions, provide clear and concise instruction and information (both verbal and written), listen with an open-mind and with understanding
- Helpful, proactive and realistic attitude. Upbeat, caring, enthusiastic and supportive to customers and team members
- Exhibits propensity for action – analyzes situation and takes action
- Self-motivator: ability to set and maintain a productive and successful work pace, set and exceed work and personal goals, work in an autonomous work environment
- Impeccable attention to detail – utilizes self-check systems to ensure accuracy at all times
- Self-learner with demonstrated desire to participate in continuous learning/education (both formal and informal – ability to find answers through various mediums)
- Sense of responsibility to others and to self: ability to see and comprehend other’s point of view as well as demonstrate one’s own responsibility to situation at hand
- Patience: ability to work under pressure, maintain positive approach in stressful situations
- Quality management: looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Strong integrity and ethics: treats people with respect; keeps commitments; upholds organizational values
- Conscientious: desiring to represent excellence in all aspects, such as attendance, promptness, quality of work, interpersonal relationships
- Organizational support: follows policies and procedures while supporting organization’s goals and values
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability, aligns work with strategic goals
- Adaptability: adapts to changes in the work environment and changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Self-care strategies: implement effective tools/behaviors/actions to re-energize during the work day and on days off to insure positive, productive, and efficient work
- Excellent team member: ability to contribute thoughts, ideas, and motivation to other team members, desire to contribute individual role responsibilities while working together to accomplish organizational goals, ability to trust others and be trustworthy
Abilities, Skills, Knowledge and Talents Required (training, education, certifications, methods of task implementation):
- A minimum of 3 years experience in administrative procedures, bookkeeping, statistical analysis and/or marketing activities
- Ability to perform accurate data entry and create meaningful reports from financial and customer data
- Ability to utilize Google Docs to create various types of documents and spreadsheets
- Demonstrate basic computer skills (i.e., save information to Desktop, add a printer, etc.)
- Ability to effectively manipulate WordPress, Google analytics, Google AdWords
- Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Strong Writing and Grammar Skills. Ability to write meaningful, enticing ad copy with proper grammar and spelling.
- Ability to pass the Google Ads Certification Exams after a few months of training.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with team members
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively within groups and teams
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time working on the computer and/or telephone