Commission Sales Jobs in the Richmond VA Area
Sell Google Ads! Could selling be any easier?
Third Marble Marketing is looking for helpful Sales Representatives in the Richmond, VA, Central Virginia and Virginia Beach areas to sell our Google Pay-per-Click Services. We are a growing business that provides a very affordable and effective advertising option to small business owners.
Responsibilities include attending networking events in the Richmond, VA area, prospecting, making presentations and sales pitches, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, delivering and reviewing advertising results with customers, making recommendations for website changes and delivering sales quotas. Sales Representatives will also manage changes to their accounts and be the point of contact for customer service issues for their customers. Our company provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge, development of our company sales process and attendance of the first few sales presentations with the Sales Rep.
- Self Starter/Self Motivated/Competitive
- Willing to network/talk with strangers
- Willing to learn marketing and technical concepts
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Business to Business sales experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year outside sales experience highly preferred or recent college graduate
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Frequent user of Google
- A reliable vehicle, cell phone and a computer with internet access is required
This is a commissioned position with no base salary. This does not need to be a full-time position, but we are looking for at least 15 hours per week. This could be a great opportunity for a stay at home parent looking for a flexible position, or an experienced outside sales person looking for full-time work.
We are only interested in candidates that have a strong drive to:
- create their own income,
- help and consult customers in an ethical and professional manner, and
- work independently.
We are looking for strong customer service or account management attitudes and skills. Your success will depend on your ability to develop new business and close deals. Highly successful candidates will also be able to develop relationships with customers that generate strong referrals to other customers.
To apply, fill-out the form below and attach your current resume. You must correctly answer the three quiz questions to be considered.