Set Up Your Own AdWords Account in 5 Easy Steps
Use Google AdWords to start reaching new customers with online ads tailored to your business goals and budget. To create your AdWords account, you’ll need an email address and a website for your business.
1. Go to: adwords.google.com and click Start Now.
2. Enter the email you want to use to sign in to your new AdWords account. If you already have a Google Account, use your Google email address.
3. Enter the website address for your business.
4. Click Continue.
5. On the next screen – sign in to your existing Google Account, or create a new one at google.com.
• If you already have a Google Account, enter your Gmail address and password, then click Sign in.
• If you don’t have an existing Google Account, or want to use a different email address to sign in, just click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to create and confirm your new Google account.
You are now all set up and ready to start your first campaign!