What Are Google Shopping Ads?
Google Shopping campaigns and ads are used to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better-qualified leads. Just like other ad formats, your Shopping ads are charged using cost-per-click (CPC), you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
Before signing up for shopping ads with Third Marble, you will need to send your product to Google with the Google Merchant Center. Once that is completed, Third Marble can create a campaign in Google Ads. We will use your campaign to create ads on Google so potential customers can see what you’re selling.
Shopping Ads show users a photo of your product, a title, price, your store name, and more. By providing as much information as possible, it gives the searcher a strong sense of the product you are selling before they click the ad, which provides you with more qualified leads.
Benefits Of Google Shopping Ads:
- Better qualified leads: You can increase the quality of leads by featuring product information directly in your ads; which helps shoppers make better-informed shopping decisions. More product information increases your conversion rate and makes shoppers more likely to complete a purchase on your site.
- Easy retail-centric campaign management: It’s important to remember that instead of keywords, shopping ads use the product attributes you defined in your Merchant Center data feed to show your ads on relevant searches. Keep this in mind while you are setting up your Merchant Center data feed. Be sure to use descriptive titles. For example, when adding your data for a purple dog harness, try “Purple Dog Harness Size Medium” as the title.
- Broader presence: More than one of your Shopping Ads can appear for a given user search. If relevant, a Shopping Ad and text ad can appear at the same time. You could be given multiple chances to have a shopper click on your ad in one search.
Our Google Shopping Ads Management Service:
Step 1: When signing up for our Google Shopping Ads Management Service, you’ll need to have a few things set up and decided:
- Your Google Merchant Center data must already be uploaded – CLICK HERE for more information.
- The Click Budget – How much do you want to spend each month on clicks?
- The Geography – Where do you want the ads to run?
– Global. OR,
– USA. OR,
– A list of Countries or States.
Step 2: We review the sign-up information, and you assigned Account Manager will schedule a phone call to discuss your goals.
Step 3: After your conversation with your Account Manager, our team will then set-up your Google Shopping Ads using the information from your Google Merchant Center, website, and the online sign-up form and start the campaign.
Step 4: The Third Marble team will monitor and optimize the campaign each month and produce a report of your results. We continue this process each month until your campaign has ended.